|By providing my email address and phone number as part of my rental agreement, I authorize the VandalStore to send me courtesy reminders to return my rented textbook.
Textbook Rental Returns
If you are unable to return your textbook rentals in person at the Moscow vandalStore location, please ship your rental returns directly to the VandalStore. A UPS label may be purchased here.
- Fall 2023 textbook rentals are due December 16, 2023.
- I am 18 years of age and a current student at University of Idaho.
- I am renting and am in receipt of the rental book. I understand that the University of Idaho VandalStore's return policy will apply to rental items.
- I acknowledge that the book, whether new or used, is in good condition.
- I understand that I am responsible for risk of loss from any cause, including theft, lost item, or return in unsalable condition, such as damage caused by liquids (rain, snow, coffee, juice, etc.), fire (scorched), chemical spills, tooth marks (rodent, pets, etc.), missing component parts, and spine damage.
- I will return the book to the VandalStore no later than the rental return due date of December 16, 2023.
- If I ship the book, it must be received at the VandalStore no later than the return date December 16, 2023. Shipping is paid by the student.
- I will return the book in good salable condition as determined by the VandalStore. All CD's and other components included with book, must be present and in salable condition as determined by the store upon return. Limited highlighting and writing is acceptable.
- Failure to Return: The VandalStore is not responsible for reminding you of your Rental Return Date. Rented Materials not returned by the Rental return Date, or Rented Materials returned on or before the Rental Date not in salable condition will be subject to Non-Return Fees, Non-Return Fees will be automatically charged to the credit or debit card on file for this Agreement as follows for each item of Rental Materials: 75% of the new book price, plus a processing fee of 7.5% of the new book price.
- BY COMPLETING THIS TRANSACTION, I AUTHORIZE THE VANDALSTORE TO CHARGE THE SAME CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT THAT WAS LEFT AS A DEPOSIT TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT. I WILL NOT CONTEST A LEGITIMATE CHARGE FROM THE VANDALSTORE.
- I agree, in order for the Vandal Store to service my account of collect any amount I may owe, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, The VandalStore is authorized to contact me by phone at the telephone number(s) in the patron contact account information. I understand that if the contact number is a wireless account, data rates may apply for voice, text or emails using any email address I provide.
- I will not exceed the limit or cancel the credit card until all the rented materials are either returned to the VandalStore or the fees indicated above are paid in full. If the credit or debit card is declined, you understand that your account will be suspended and sent to a Third-Party Collection Agency. You will be responsible for paying all Collection Fees assessed by the Third-Party Collection Agency.
- If the non-return fees are rejected for any reason, the total outstanding amount including a non-sufficient funds fee will be submitted to Student Accounts office and a hold will be placed on my student records.